Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:53 pm 

More information can be given upon request.

This Account has "Celestial Steed" Activated

This Account also has "Mr. Chilly" companion activated (Converting to before it became mandatory.)

My rogue is my main toon, 7250 achievement points, notable mounts like Raven Lord, Swift White Hawkstrider, Vial of Sands, Ironbound Proto-Drake, etc. Equipped item level of 360, only 2 items are blue (BiS blue trinket/ring) Everything is enchanted and ready to raid.. I have done 47k dps on Halfus Wyrmbreaker, though that is not too spectacular, it can be done by you with the correct guide to dpsing. 310 Flying, 75+ Mounts.
----Notable achievements/Novelty items on account.-----

Sawbones shirt (Rare Scholomance drop) On both Warlock & Rogue!! :)

Tabard of the Achiever (Rogue only)

On the way to getting Over 9000 Feat!

This account has 14k+ Gold!

525 Alchemist (Potion spec) and 525 Herbalist. As well as 475 Archeology!

My resto druid item level 352, well geared for heroics, heals them with relative ease. A couple reputation epics, nothing spectacular here. No special mounts or anything, just a fun alt.

No professions.

My destruction warlock, item level 353, Has 5/5 vicious pvp set, as well as Full 346 blues, is spell hit capped, well ready to raid (Has 9/12 normal bosses achieved). Also has Best in Slot trinket, DMC: Volcano.

Warlock has several 10/14/08 feats of strength, as well as 12/12 [What A Long Strange Trip It's Been] Which includes the Violet Proto Drake.

Tailoring 515 / Mining 475

My protection paladin(Tauren), item level 350, he is my most recent project has the dragonmaw reputation boots, Blockade's Lost Shield(Best in slot Pre-Heroic Nefarian), along with the Engineer goggles, all gemmed and enchanted. More than ready to tank heroics.

Engineering 525/ Jewelcrafting 510
---------------------Looking For-------------------------------

An Account with Amani War Bear (Can be lvl 70-85 toon) Gear doesn't matter, nor do account perks. Just looking for this mount. Any other items/mounts are a plus.

Please post on here or contact me at

Last edited by HonestSales on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:27 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:23 pm 

I have a full epic warrior if u want to contact me
txt 587 645 0145

Skype tymaner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:18 am 

Hello I Got a resto shaman level 85 pve really good gear 354 ilevel he can go heroics raids and he got 310% and also pvp gear with 2k RS and the rest pvp item that i didn't buy are epic pve and i got the mammoth that u can u get ppl on and the rocket that get 1 on it i am mining 525 and i got a druid level 65 with full heirlooms and a warrior 31 u can use the druid heirlooms for the warrior if u want and another warrior 33 on another realm that 1 is goblin and the old 1 is orc with the druid heirlooms and i got a mage level 50 and finally a hunter level 64 if ur intrested u can reply or add me on skype Majed ,Sammour

Thanks for ur time :D