Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:56 pm 

what i want: a max level horde character on Alter Of Storms, or you transfer to alter of storms for me. I want all expansions and at least 30 days of game time.

What you get: Max level defiant rogue with 90% purple gear ( purple weapons)

and in the BEST guild on the server. I am not saying i am leaving so as long as you dont make ??? of yourself you shouldnt be kicked

it also has a 34th level warrior on the guardian side of the same server, in a equally good guild. think of the fun you can have with 2 viable characters on either side.

All skills are trained for the rogue, and the 7500 planarite epic item for all your soul stones.

The character has mining/foraging at respectable levels, and a mount. I also have the pre-order gem that allows permanent buffs to your weapons

similar accounts are going for 3-500$ so asking for you to provide me with a horde character on the Alter of Storms server and 30 days of playtime is not too much IMO, also the account still has 11 days of playtime, but will need a re-sub then.

contact me here or at