Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 5:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 80 Druid/Preist/DK/Rogue
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:06 pm 

As stated above i am wanting to sell my wow account to someone who isn't going to scam me, so to start this off i am not selling to anyone from outside of Australia i am willing to take pay-pal offers as i will send you something in the mail as proof of purchase but my preferred method would be by bank deposit. YOU must have an Australian House address and telephone number If you do not have both of these don't bother bother buying please i will not accept any offers from these people. Ok now about the account:
80 Druid:6400 GS resto 6200 Boomkin 6000 Feral tank: Both 10 and 25 man ICC Drakes
80 Preist:6300 GS Shadow 6200 GS disc 2k rating with shoulders Wrathful: 10 man icc drake 11/12hm 25 man
80 DK:5700 GS dps as either DW:frost or Unholy specs wrathful weapons brewfest mount
80 Rogue: 5500 GS dps 5300 pvp spec
70:mage 2k gs? All leveling % xp gear with one trinket
59 hunter 1k gs? All leveling % xp gear
16 warrior: All leveling % xp gear

The reason i am selling this account is because i have no desire to play the game anymore until cataclysm where i would be making a new account so selling the current account would be abit of extra cash i can buy some stuff with, I'm not wanting to scam anyone and do not wish to be scammed I'm not stupid. I'm looking for AT or around $500-$1000 All genuine offers will be looked at though There is also around 15k gold on the accounts all together I am the OO of the account it has never been banned also have all the CD-KEYS for all 3 games if needed by the buyer

You can Reach me by contacting my Hotmail address Jamesonwow@live.com.au