Buy WOW Account Cheap Sell Warcraft Catalysm Account

If you are looking to buy cheap wow account, or other MMO accounts, please review our free online game market. You can post free ads on this site to buy, sell or trade wow account, or buy warcraft gold and wow power leveling service.
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:04 am 

Negotiable Price: $400
I'm selling my World of Warcraft account, due to my lack of interest. The account has only one level 85. However, the price is brought up by something else entirely. This account includes the following:
A level 85 with a 355 equipped ilvl. If you are newer to World of Warcraft, this is superb considering the difficulty of obtaining gear.
-This 85 has several 100% mounts, and epic flight available, training included. Maxed Herbalism. Comes with ~1kg, fully gemmed and enchanted.
-This 85 has an off spec armor set that is acceptable for heroics and beginning raids, as well as PVP.
Heirloom
-This account will come with an heirloom heaven. The owned Heirloom inherited from the account will be as followed:
-FULL CASTING CLOTH [JP, not honor]
-FULL MELEE LEATHER [One JP, One Honor]
-FULL AGILITY BASED MAIL [Pure JP]
-FULL MELEE PLATE [Pure JP]
-HASTE TRINKET
-PVP TRINKET
-INTELLIGENCE TRINKET
-CASTING STAFF, BEST HEIRLOOM ENCHANT
-CASTING MACE
-MELEE DAGGER, MAIN HAND, BEST HEIRLOOM ENCHANT
-MELEE DAGGER, OFF HAND, BEST HEIRLOOM ENCHANT
-MELEE SWORD, MAIN HAND, BEST HEIRLOOM ENCHANT
-MELEE 2H AXE, BEST HEIRLOOM ENCHANT
-MELEE 2H MACE, AGILITY BASED
-RANGED BOW, AGI BASED.
-HEIRLOOM CASTER CLOAK
-HEIRLOOM AGI-BASED CLOAK
If you are a veteran to WoW you should know how much of a pain that would have been to collect, being one of the driving points of the price of my account.
-Addition Sudo- 85's. Including one 70, one 80, and one 81.
-All characters will be available for armory inspection.

Please note that every Faction on every Server has ~1kg spending money between them, absolute minimum. You will not have money or gear issues upon immediate retrieval of the account.

Here are the characters. Names will be disclosed for security reasons. H indicates Horde, A indicates Alliance.
Server One: Crushridge(PVP)
85 Druid, H
65 Death Knight, A
64 Rogue, A
61 Warlock, A
60 Warrior, A
40 Warrior, A
25 Priest, A
20 Rogue, H
[VERY large majority of Heirloom on this server

Server Two: Destromath
81 Paladin, H
80 Shaman, H
45 Warlock, H
42 Mage, H

Server Three: Greymane
70 Hunter, H
[Has the respective heirloom with him on this server. Full mail and bow]

Those are the details I could think of mattering on the account. If you are interested in negotiating a price and payment method, contact me via Cell Phone at (1-913-523-6185). Text or call is acceptable, however if you call me please give me fair warning via text before you do, so I know who you are and what to expect, otherwise I will ignore your phone call.